Hellewell, Martha Horspool, [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 12:130-31, 133.
10. They joined the wagon train at Florence, Nebraska.
11. When did it leave for Utah?
11. On July 28, 1862 they left Florence, Nebraska for Salt Lake City.
12. What was the place of your destination in Utah? Why did you come to Utah?
12. Her parents, John and Eliza Bennett Horspool joined the Latter Day Saints Church in London, England before they were married and came to Salt Lake City to make their home.
13. When did you arrive there?
13. They arrived in Salt Lake City, October 2, 1862.
14. Who was the leader of your company or train?
14. Captain James Brown was the leader of their wagon train.
15. Method of travel (handcart, ox team, mule team, horseback, etc.)
15. Mrs. Hellewell's father purchased two yoke of oxen and two wagons at Florence, Nebraska for their transportation to Utah.