Morrill, John, [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 20:131-32.
10. Garden Grove, Iowa.
11. When did it leave for Utah?
11. In the fall of 1852.
12. What was the place of your destination in Utah? Why did you come to Utah?
12. Salt Lake City, Utah. He came to Utah with his people as Mormon Pioneers.
13. When did you arrive there?
13. In the fall of 1852.
14. Who was the leader of your company or train?
14. Daniel D. McArthur.
15. Method travel (handcart, ox team, mule team, horseback, etc.)15. Ox-team.
34. Tell about coming to your state in a covered wagon.
34. When I was a very small boy, I was riding in the front of a wagon being drawn very slowly by a yoke of oxen when I saw a gimlet in the road, and climed down to pick it up and got my leg under the wheel, and another fellow behind our wagon got the gimlet. This occurred while he was crossing the plains with his folks.