"The Emigration," Deseret Evening News, 5 August 1868, 3.
View this source online
- Related Companies
- William S. Seeley Company (1868)
- John Riggs Murdock Company (1868)
- Joseph S. Rawlins Company (1868)
- Chester Loveland Company (1868)
- Horton D. Haight Company (1868)
- Simpson M. Molen Company (1868)
- Edward T. Mumford Company (1868)
- Daniel D. McArthur Company (1868)
- John Gillespie Company (1868)
THE EMIGRATION.—By the kindness of Pres. Young we are able to lay before our readers the following items of news, received by telegram from Horace S. Eldredge, Esq.:"Laramie City, July 31, 1868.
"The Williamsburgh company arrived last night. Captain Seeley takes them to-day.""Laramie City, Aug. 1st, 1868.
"Rawlins and Loveland left [for home] the 25th; Murdock the 27th; Haight the 28th; Seeley to-day; Holman, Gillespie, Mumford, Molen and McArthur are waiting at Benton. I shall leave for Benton in a few days."