Swiss and German
Since missionary work was not progressing in Italy, at the beginning of 1868 the Swiss, Italian, and German Mission was changed into the Swiss and German Mission. Thirty years later the mission split into the Swiss Mission and the German Mission. Those two recombined on 22 May 1904 to become the Swiss-German Mission. It was renamed the Swiss-Austrian Mission briefly in 1938 before becoming the Swiss Mission once more in November of that year.
Mission home HQ located Hoschgasse 68, Zurich, Switzerland moved to Rheinlanderstrasse 10, Basel, Switzerland.